Duration of measure: 9 days
Class times: Full time from Monday to Friday
Vocational training measures for junior staff is an important step for the future of a company. If you want to have good training for trainees, you must of course also have well-qualified trainers available.
have and should have the personal and professional qualifications
possess knowledge and skills.
The trainer examination is recognized nationwide and is used to prove professional and work-pedagogical knowledge.
The AEVO exam consists of a written and a practical part. In the written exam, around 70 tasks have to be solved using the multiple-choice procedure.
- to be able to present and justify the advantages and benefits of in-company training
- to participate in the planning and decisions regarding company training needs on the basis of the legal, collective bargaining and company framework conditions
- to present the structures of the vocational training system and its interfaces
- to check the suitability of the company for training in the desired training occupation and whether and to what extent training content can be imparted by measures outside the training facility, in particular training in a network, supra-company and external training
- to coordinate the tasks of those involved in the training in the company, taking into account their functions and qualifications
- to draw up a company training plan on the basis of a training regulation, which is geared in particular to typical work and business processes
- to consider the possibilities of participation and co-determination of company interest groups in vocational training
- apply criteria and procedures for the selection of trainees, also taking into account their diversity
- to prepare the vocational training contract and to arrange for the contract to be registered with the competent authority
- to create conditions conducive to learning and a motivating learning culture, to give and receive feedback
- organize, design and evaluate the probationary period
- to develop and design company learning and work tasks from the company training plan and the typical work and business processes
- Select training methods and media appropriate to the target group and use them in a specific situation
- To support trainees with learning difficulties through individual design of the training and learning advice, to use training-supporting aids if necessary and to examine the possibility of extending the training period
- To make additional training offers for trainees, in particular in the form of additional qualifications, and to examine the possibility of shortening the training period and of early admission to the final examination
- Determining and evaluating performance, evaluating third-party performance assessments and examination results, conducting appraisal interviews, drawing conclusions for the further course of training
- To prepare trainees for the final or journeyman's examination, taking into account the examination dates, and to lead the training to a successful conclusion
- to ensure that the trainees are registered for examinations with the responsible body and to inform them of any special features relevant to the implementation
- contribute to the creation of a written report based on performance appraisals